Newry Cathedral Parish is seeking tenders for the following service:
Maintenance of St. Mary’s Cemetery, The Cathedral Garden, and the grounds surrounding St. Brigid’s Church.
The winning bidder appointed will be responsible for the maintenance of graves,horticultural and other operations necessary to maintain the landscaped areas of St. Mary’s Cemetery, the Cathedral Garden, and the grounds surrounding St. Brigid’s Church.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of working within a landscaping environment.
- Experience of working in the field of horticulture and of using industrial
- Experience in the utilisation of pesticide.
- Relevant training in the use of industrial mowing and grounds maintenance
- The skills and ability to be tactful, calm, courteous and polite at all times
when working in public areas, also when assisting and dealing with the
bereaved when requested to do so, acting in a professional manner.
- The ability to work outside in all weather conditions and carry out heavy
Full tender details are available from the parish office, 38-40 Hill Street, Newry, Co. Down, BT34 1AT. If interested, please apply in writing to the above address on or before 27th April 2018.