Join us here for Mass and other services and celebrations live from Newry Cathedral, Saint Brigid’s and Saint Catherine’s Churches.
Important: Requesting recordings
Webcam recordings are made only when requested. Please contact us well in advance of your event to request a recording. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the webcam to record major events, such as weddings. The parish cannot accept liability for recording failures or for audio visual quality issues. Webcam recordings are available for direct download from the websites linked above for a limited time, after which time they are automatically deleted. We recommend that you download recordings as soon as is possible after the event.
Webcam not working properly?
Before reporting an issue, please take the following steps to ensure that the problem isn’t at your end:
- Try watching a video on another website. Is the sound working?
- Check that the sound hasn’t been muted on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- Check that the volume isn’t turned down on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- Check that headphones aren’t plugged into the headphone socket.
- Check that any external speakers are switched on.
1) Update your Browser
2) Install and Update Adobe Flash
3) Check your Internet Connection
Could your Internet service be down or running slowly? Check if other websites are working properly. Try switching your modem off and on. (Wait 30 seconds before re-starting)
No joy? Please report the issue by completing the form below.